Product Description :
Bhoomi diapers have a top sheet and bottom sheet made from 100% bamboo fibers and contain chlorine-free wood pulp from Finland. They do not contain any alcohol, perfumes or lotions, preservatives, latex, PVC, TBT, antioxidants, phthalates or fluorescence, so it also suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The outer beatable layer is based on GM free maize starch, natural additives and biodegradable polyester which is 100% biodegradable. The Conventional plastic outer sheet has been replaced with a biodegradable material made from maize starch and cellulose finer both from natural materials. This material, whilst being watertight also allows the nappy to breath, resulting in an airier,dryer,cooler and more comfortable nappy. The degradation rate is 30% higher than standard nappy within 75days under controlled composting conditions
Key Features :
- Bhoomi diapers choose bamboo fibers as the natural raw material, compared with normal nonwoven
- Natural certified bamboo fiber are eco-friendly, soft to the touch, extremely strong & absorbent
- Perforated bamboo fiber allows fresh air to circulate and locks away moisture quickly.
- Ultra-thin construction and flexible side panels give a non-bulky fit, enabling your baby to move around freely.
- Naturally hypoallergenic & antibacterial making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
Why Bamboo Diapers?
A new alternative was introduced to the market approximately two decades ago: the bamboo disposable diaper.
It offers the convenience of the throw away diaper with the added benefits of a sustainable material. These offer a number of health benefits.
• Chemical free: Bamboo disposable diapers do not need chemicals
• Absorbency: Bamboo naturally absorbs a lot of weight.
• Sustainability: the main material is sustainable and renewable. this makes it an environmentally friendly option as well.
• Biodegradable: it won’t sit in the landfill for hundreds of years.
• Fit: bamboo is a flexible material, so you may find that the diaper runs larger.
Studies show that diapers thrown away in the 1960’s are still sitting here. Due to the chemicals, it is going to take another 450 years before they have degraded in the landfills. Bamboo diapers won’t have this effect on the environment. In terms of chemicals and sustainability, the bamboo disposable diaper is the better option.