DESITIN? Multipurpose Healing Ointment has many uses for infants, kids, and adults. It instantly relieves irritated skin and prevents and treats diaper rash. With its smooth, easy application, this clear barrier ointment is ideal for soothing cracked, chafed skin, relieving chapped lips, protecting cuts, scrapes, and minor burns, and as a dry cuticle treatment. Free from parabens, phthalates and fragrances this dermatologist-tested baby ointment is also the #1 choice of pediatricians and parents and is safe for use on sensitive skin.
- Helps relieve dry, chapped, cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Soothes and relieves minor skin irritations and rash discomfort
- Protects chafed skin and help seal out wetness
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
DESITIN? Multipurpose Ointment is hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested, and free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, and fragrance.
Active Ingredients: White Petrolatum (71.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate
For diaper rash:
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For skin irritation:
- Apply liberally and as needed
Store at 20? to 25? C (68? to 77? F).
DESITIN? Multi-Purpose Ointment is for external use only. Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When using DESITIN? Multi-Purpose Ointment, do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.