Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Original Standard Baby Bottle, 8oz/250ml, designed for infants with oral feeding challenges related to immaturity and reduces the symptoms of colic, including spit-up, burping and gas. They are a tried and tested favorite with parents focused on helping their little ones experience happy feeding.
Preemie Nipple – Best nipple choice for newborns and/or infants who are receiving supplemental breast feeding
Level 1 Nipple ? The Level 1 nipple flow rate can be used for infants with a feeding skill maturity that does not require a slow flow nipple rate ? Ultra-Preemie? or Preemie level nipples. 60% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown?s? Preemie Level Nipple.
Level 2 Nipple ? 60% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown?s? Level 1 Nipple.
Level 3 Nipple ? 50% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown?s? Level 2 Nipple.
Level 4 Nipple ? 50% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown?s? Level 3 Nipple.
Y-Cut Nipple ? The Y-Cut Nipple flow rate should only be used when dispensing the highest level of viscosity.
- Dr. Brown?s Natural Flow? baby bottles address the symptoms of colic and digestive disorders, preserves vitamins A, C and E, as well as provides an ease of delivery for the most fragile infant population.
- Combination of the internal vent system and silicone nipples, designed to work together for a vacuum-less, controlled flow allowing infants to ?Reduce the infants? energy expenditure by enhancing feeding performance without increasing sucking effort.?
- Clear benefits for oral feeding challenges related to immaturity with the Dr. Brown?s? ?Vacuum-less? bottle system.
- Fully-vented bottle design is closest to breastfeeding
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients that are critical for health in infancy