Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Options Narrow Neck Baby Bottle, 120ml, designed for infants with oral feeding challenges related to immaturity and reduces the symptoms of colic, including spit-up, burping and gas. They are a tried and tested favorite with parents focused on helping their little ones experience happy feeding.
Preemie Nipple – Best nipple choice for newborns and/or infants who are receiving supplemental breast feeding
Level 1 Nipple – The Level 1 nipple flow rate can be used for infants with a feeding skill maturity that does not require a slow flow nipple rate – Ultra-Preemie™ or Preemie level nipples. 60% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown’s® Preemie Level Nipple.
Level 2 Nipple – 60% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown’s® Level 1 Nipple.
Level 3 Nipple – 50% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown’s® Level 2 Nipple.
Level 4 Nipple – 50% faster flow rate than Dr. Brown’s® Level 3 Nipple.
Y-Cut Nipple – The Y-Cut Nipple flow rate should only be used when dispensing the highest level of viscosity.
- Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® baby bottles address the symptoms of colic and digestive disorders, preserves vitamins A, C and E, as well as provides an ease of delivery for the most fragile infant population.
- Combination of the internal vent system and silicone nipples, designed to work together for a vacuum-less, controlled flow allowing infants to “Reduce the infants’ energy expenditure by enhancing feeding performance without increasing sucking effort.”
- Clear benefits for oral feeding challenges related to immaturity with the Dr. Brown’s® “Vacuum-less” bottle system.
- Fully-vented bottle design is closest to breastfeeding
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients that are critical for health in infancy