The Goodness of whole grains
- 2 grams of whole grains per serving.
- Ideal shape to practice self-feeding
- 10% DV of Iron and Vitamin E
The good stuff.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Artificial Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
Your toddler may be ready for Lil’ Biscuits if they:
- Stand alone and begin to walk alone
- Feed self easily with fingers
- Bite through a variety of textures
Whole grain wheat flour, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, high oleic sunflower oil, whey (from milk), less than 1 molasses, natural flavor, salt, sunflower lecithin, baking soda, vitamins and minerals: iron (ferric orthophosphate), vitamin e (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Contains: Wheat, milk.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.