- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out the temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy lecithin, potassium phosphate,
Vitamin And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) ,, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Country of origin: United States of America