- Vegetables, cereals and cheese with fortified milk
- Use as part of a varied weaning diet.
- Easy Peasy Dinnertime.
- Heinz savoury meals are easy to prepare and perfect for the first step into weaning, With 12 key vitamins and minerals tailored to your little one
- Heinz First Steps
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- 10 yummy servings
- With a handy scoop inside
- With Iron Which Supports Normal Cognitive Development
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Flours (52%, Rice, Maize), Vegetables (Cauliflower, Broccoli, Spinach, Onion), Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Sustainable Palm Oil, Cheese (4%, contains Milk), Natural Flavourings (contain Milk), Milk Protein, Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
- May contain Soybeans.
Best before: see base of packStore In a cool dry place away from odours. Use within 6 weeks of opening. Contents are liable to settle after packing.
Preparation and Usage
- Easy prep: Just Add Water. Add 3 spoons of warm previously boiled water to 1 spoon of cereal in a bowl and stir. Check temperature before serving. This is only a guide, you can prepare Heinz cereals to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
- Prepared with 47g vegetables per 100g dry cereal, including 29g cauliflower and 13g broccoli.
Number of uses
Approximately 10 x 20g servings per pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives