Heinz 4+ Months First Steps Multigrain with Cauliflower, Broccoli & Cheese Easy prep: JUST ADD WATER. Add 3 spoons of warm previously boiled water to 1 spoon of cereal in a bowl and stir. Check temperature before serving. This is only a guide, you can prepare Heinz cereals to the texture and quantity your baby loves. Contents are liable to settle after packing. Baby. Baby. Food. Jars. Tubs. Baby.
Key Features :
- Vegetables, cereals and cheese with fortified milk
- Use as part of a varied weaning diet.
- Easy Peasy Dinnertime.
- Heinz savoury meals are easy to prepare and perfect for the first step into weaning, With 12 key vitamins and minerals tailored to your little one
- Heinz First Steps
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- 10 yummy servings
- With a handy scoop inside
- With Iron Which Supports Normal Cognitive Development
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Flours (52%, Rice, Maize), Vegetables (Cauliflower, Broccoli, Spinach, Onion), Skimmed?Milk?Powder, Maltodextrin, Sustainable Palm Oil, Cheese (4%, contains?Milk), Natural Flavourings (contain?Milk),?Milk?Protein, Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
- May contain Soybeans.
Best before: see base of packStore In a cool dry place away from odours. Use within 6 weeks of opening. Contents are liable to settle after packing.
Preparation and Usage
- Easy prep: Just Add Water. Add 3 spoons of warm previously boiled water to 1 spoon of cereal in a bowl and stir. Check temperature before serving. This is only a guide, you can prepare Heinz cereals to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
- Prepared with 47g vegetables per 100g dry cereal, including 29g cauliflower and 13g broccoli.
Number of uses
Approximately 10 x 20g servings per pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives