Product Description :
A nutritionally complete, whey based, infant milk made from gentle organic ingredients (gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze), suitable if baby is not being breastfed, or to complement breastfeeding.
Our infant milk contains all the nutrients your baby needs if they’re not being breastfed, and is specially formulated using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze.
Key Features :
Organic whey product, organic skimmed milk, organic cream, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic sunflower oil, organic rapeseed oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, organic emulsifier lecithins, fish oil, Mortierella alpina-oil, calcium salts of citric acid, potassium citrate, choline, calcium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-phenylalanine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, magnesium hydroxide, L-histidine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, cupric sulphate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, folic acid, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
Important Feeding Information
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Clean your baby’s teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
- Unused feed in this bottle should be refrigerated immediately (below 5°C) and used within 24 hours
- Store dry and at room temperature before opening, but out of direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.