Single fruit jars, such as Pure Carrot and Pure Potatoes are mild in taste and ideal when starting to wean. Along with with the other varieties they can used as part of a cereal fruit porridge after 4 months of age. Jars are suitable for when out and about or when time is short.
Carrot* 50 %, potato* 27 %, water
- from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
Stir before use. Warm a whole jar or a portion in a pot of boiling water. Start feeding 2-4 teaspoons and increase the amount up to one jar.
For all Holle jars the following applies: No added sugar or salt, no milk protein, no binding agent, no yeast, no egg, no lactose, the majority of jars is gluten-free and numerous are low in allergens.
After opening, store closed jar in a fridge. To be consumed within 48 hours.
- Nutritious and great tasting fruit jars.
- Suitable for babies from 4months.
- Premium quality organic baby food.
- No added sugar or salt.
- No yeast or binding agents.
- Ideal as a first food to kickstart the weaning process.