Holle organic milk cereal with banana is made using whole grains, which are in an easily digestible form and suitable for babies from 6 months onwards. It?s ideal for beginning to wean as a part of mixed diet and ideal for evening meals. The grains used in Holle porridges are carefully selected and are gently unlocked with heat and moisture, ready for your baby?s growing body. By using wholegrain the most nutrients are retained providing a valuable foundation for a full-fledged diet, particularly in infants and small children. Holle porridges offer different variations on preparations for different diets.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Their criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and all stages from growing to production are checked. Demeter farmers raise their animals on organic biodynamic local farms in humane and caring environments.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added sugar, egg, or preservatives
- Highest European Organic standards
- From 6 months onwards
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 250g (8.82 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Contains milk
- No added sugar
- Easy preparation
- EU Organic certified
Demeter whole wheat flour ** 34%, whey powder * partially demineralized 21%, skimmed milk powder * 16,2%, vegetable oil *, banana powder * 8,5%, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin D
i. from organic farming
ii. from biodynamic agriculture
Preparation with half milk half water:
Step 1: Boil 130ml of water and allow it to cool to about 50?C.
Step 2: Stir in 40g of organic milk cereal (approx. 4/5 tbsp) into the water.
Step 3: Stir and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature (approx. 37?C)
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once sealed bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks.
- Cereal is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby?s milk in the microwave.