The Mytrax Flex is the all-round carefree stroller with style for children up to 22 kilograms.
The Flex comfort seat of the Mytrax Flex offers the child maximum riding comfort! This is because the flex suspension built into the seat softens shocks and absorbs vibrations before they reach the child in the stroller.
The Mytrax Flex’s four rubberised, foam-filled tyres are reliable and flexible companions! They combine the advantages of pneumatic tyres with those of hard rubber tyres and impress with their robustness and good suspension. They are also absolutely puncture-proof.
The reflective rim design ensures better visibility at dusk and in the dark.
All-rounder from birth
The Mytrax Flex is more than just a pushchair. Thanks to the easily detachable seat unit, it can be transformed into a compact pushchair in no time. The matching Ramble carrycot is available separately.
The Mytrax Flex chassis also cuts a fine figure as a travel system. With adapters, all Joie infant carriers as well as infant carriers from many other manufacturers can be attached.
Key Features :
- For children from birth up to 22 kilograms
- Height-adjustable telescopic push bar in leather look, with cup holder
- Flex comfort seat for maximum comfort and a smooth ride
- Rubberised, foam-filled tyres make every outing puncture-proof
- Zippered XXL canopy with window and sun visor
- Water-repellent canopy with UV protection 50+
- Removable seat unit and canopy for use with carrycot and infant carrier
- Backrest adjustable to 4 reclining positions, including flat reclining position
- Padded and removable play bar
- 3-position height-adjustable 5-point safety harness with SoftTouch padding
- Easy-care, pollutant-tested covers
• Mytrax Flex frame
• Rain cover
Technical details :
- Front swivel wheel lock
- Single step, ShoeSaver brakes
- SoftTouch, 5 point harness with covers
- Includes rain cover
- Open Size: l 90cm x w 59.5 x h 101cm
- Folded Size: l 81.5cm x w 59.5 x h 33.5cm
- Product weight: 11.85kg
- Product usage: birth to 22kg
- Testing certification: EN 1888-2:2018
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UNITED KINGDOM