Nestilo, meaning Nest of Joy.
The Nestilo is portable and easy to bring along for adventures as your bub can have a rest wherever you are without interrupting their sleep routine. Pop it into the complementary canvas carry bag and off you go!
If you intend to co-sleep, the Nestilo provides a safe barrier between parent/s and their bubs. Size can be adjusted with the ties at the bottom, start with the nest tied and open it up as your bub grows. The Baby size is suitable from Newborn to approx 8 months.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Ties can be opened for additional length
- ?Lightweight and portable, can be used around the house and is ideal for travel
- Includes an absorbent liner to catch the occasional baby juice
- Canvas carry bag for storage and travel is included
- Naps, lounging, tummy time, massages and diaper changes
- Safe and comfy space for your baby while bedsharing
- Convenient place to park your baby during bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
- Cover fabrics: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Tube filling: Poly fibre
- Mattress pad: Poly foam
Baby (0-8 months): Approx 26cm wide and 70cm long inner mattress size with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 46cm width x 80cm length x 15cm height
- You can avoid having to wash the nest often by using the liner (included) which will capture most of bub’s juice. It won’t scrunch up under your bub’s head as it is quilted and made from the same organic cotton fabric as your Nestilo.
- When required, unzip the zipped on the inside of the bolster to separate it from the mattress. Then remove the mattress from the cover. The mattress cover along with the entire bolster (along with the insert) can be machine washed.
- The mattress pad itself rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating is usually enough. In case of the occasional baby juice accident, spot clean the soiled area and dry flat in full sun or with a hair dryer.
- Do not bleach, use mild detergents and do not use any temperatures above 30?C as this will ruin the organic cotton. Make sure that any stains are properly dried as a damp Nestilo may allow mould to develop.
Good to Know
All of Masilo items are designed and handmade with care and love in India. Made by hand, slight variations are natural and part of the charm!