Product Description :
Anita the Bananita is the new baby banana teether concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go? take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This fruit teether introduces kids into following healthy habits from a young age while relieving sore gums.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies? mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
Key Features & Benefits :
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- ?Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
- ?Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- ?Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- ?Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- ?Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- ?Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- ?Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- ?Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN? : MOROCCO