Philips Avent Classic+ Teat
Fast flow teat, 2pk SCF634/27
Our classic teat has been trusted by mothers for 30 years, and continues to be the preferred choice. Designed for an enjoyable and easy feeding experience, it is clinically proven to reduce colic and discomfort*. The unique anti-colic valve on the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of into your child’s stomach.
The design of the teat promotes an easy latch-on, with your baby controlling the pace of the milk flow, reducing the risk of over-feeding and preventing excess gas-build up. A randomised clinical trial showed The Philips Avent classic+ teat (fast flow) is proven to reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day when compared to a similar bottle. This was especially true during the night time, which is significant as it is well known how vital sleep is to your baby’s health and happiness.
We advise to use the classic+ teat with classic+ baby bottles only.
* At two weeks of age babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle. At two weeks of age babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less fussing than babies fed with another leading bottle.
- Wide Nipple Encourages Natural Latch-On
- Twin Anti-Colic Valves Make Feeding More Comfortable
- Comfort Petals Make Nipple Softer and More Flexible
- Durable Silicone Is Soft and Easy to Sterilize
- Compatible with Avent Classic or Classic feeding bottles