Delicate baby skin has special needs, especially when it’s dry, cracked or chafed. A baby healing ointment is essential for helping to treat and prevent diaper rash by sealing out wetness, protecting minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and keeping skin hydrated—and a baby ointment with ceramides and hyaluronic acid is ideal because these ingredients help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier while locking in moisture.
CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment protects, soothes and hydrates baby’s sensitive skin. The lightweight formula was developed with dermatologists to meet the unique needs of babies’ skin, and features skin-protecting petrolatum, hyaluronic acid for additional moisture and three essential ceramides to promote optimal skin barrier function. Fragrance-free and lanolin-free, this baby ointment helps seal out wetness while soothing chafed skin caused by diaper rash.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free
- 46.5% petrolatum acts as a skin protectant
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, dye-free and gluten-free
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists
Active ingredient: Petrolatum 46.5%
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-ii, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Water, L-Proline, Xanthan Gum