Pure Born use degradable plastics and 100 % pure Organics Bamboo Pulp which is not bleached with chlorine. A specialized Top sheet is used for the super soft feeling and instant dryness. Not a single tree has been cut to make this diaper.
Children’s skin is up to 70% more absorbent so we have derived natural gentle natural formulations, using only safe preservatives.
We use sustainable bamboo, as it is a sustainable resource for the fibre and pulp on nappies (patented) and add our gentle formulation to bamboo fibre wipes.
- 100% Natural bamboo fibre nappy
- With 100% bamboo pulp absorbent core
- Completely Tree Free Made from 100% Bamboo Core
- Compostable in a compostable facility & Recyclable
- Disintegrate in 180 days
- Bamboo Core is more absorbent compared to Wood Pulp
- Contains Organic Bamboo ( from a FSC certified Source)
- Contains 100 % Compostable back Sheet & Wrapper
- Top Sheet Made from Corn Stretch Based Material
- Competitive at Price point
Bamboo is a Grass not Tree. It doesn’t need a pesticide and lots of water to grow. Certain species of Bamboo Can grow 50 cm a day, unlike trees, it doesn’t need a re-plantation a day. Possibly can have 3 crop cycle a year. Bamboo Fiber itself is anti- bacterial, produces 35% more Oxygen than an equivalent stands of Trees. Thermostatic Nature of Bamboo fibers controls temperature & renders cooling effect.