Our nappies are eco-friendly, made with organic bamboo pulp. They are free from harmful chemicals and intended for use by babies and toddlers up to 2 & 1/2 years of age. Pure Born Eco-Organic Bamboo Baby Nappies are ultra-soft, with a cloth-like feel to provide maximum comfort for the babies. They are made with unbleached bamboo fibers in the core layer and soft non-woven fabric on both top and bottom layers to provide the best comfort and protection on the most sensitive skin.
Nothing is more delicate than your baby’s bottom and protecting it requires products that are gentle and free of harsh chemicals. Experiencing nappy rash can be painful for babies, therefore it is wise to take preventative measures to ensure no harsh irritants are rubbing against your baby’s precious skin. Pure Born nappies are the perfect solution for painful nappy rashes. We have replaced much of the plastic materials you find in standard nappies, with sustainable materials that are not only kinder to your baby’s skin but also helps to protect the future resources of our world.
The nappy’s absorbent core is made with Organic bamboo pulp and Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP), which makes them ultra-absorbent and helps to absorbs maximum moisture. Each nappy contains up to 43% organic bamboo pulp. The bamboo used in our nappies is sourced from an FSC certified, managed forest. The nappy’s back sheet (outer layer of our nappy) is made with a breathable non-woven fabric, which regulates the flow of air. The top sheet (between baby’s bum and the absorbent core) is made with soft non-woven fabric. It protects your baby from painful rashes.
The nappy’s elastic leg cuffs and stretchy side panels have been designed to ensure a snug fit and superior performance. The nappy packaging material used by us is chosen thoughtfully, keeping the environment in mind. It is made with bio hybrid plastic, containing 40% less petrochemicals than the standard plastic packaging bags.
• Made with soft materials on the inner and outer layer of the nappy which feels smooth against baby’s delicate skin
• They are hypoallergenic, made with organic bamboo. Each nappy contains up to 43% organic bamboo pulp
• Free from heavy metals and allergens.
• The organic bamboo pulp absorption core of our nappies offers maximum absorption to keep your baby’s bottom dry enabling fewer nappy changes and more quality time together.
• Not a single tree is harmed while manufacturing our nappies
• Dermatologically tested and approved
• Printed in trendy designs to make nappy change time fun.
• The Bamboo pulp used in our nappies is sourced from FSC(Forest Stewardship Council) certified, managed forests.
• Flexible and snug fitting, allowing free movement, maximum comfortability and optimal performance.
• PETA Vegan & Cruelty Free and V-Label certified. They are free from any ingredient of animal origin. They are free from being tested on animals.
• Pure Born nappies maintain your child’s comfort during fun-filled days and sleepy nights
• The color changing Wetness indicator lines act as an indicator for parents that a diaper needs changing.
About the Brand
Pureborn baby diapers are ultra-soft nappies for your baby and are gentle towards your babies’ skin and the environment. It is made with bio-hybrid plastic, which contains 40% fewer petrochemicals than standard plastic packaging.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the best diaper?
When it comes to baby care products, especially diapers, new parents will find a lot of variants at their disposal. PureBorn baby diapers are one of the great finds as these are not only crafted from premium natural ingredients to offer comfort to the babies but are also highly eco-friendly. These dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic nappies are free of harsh irritants, heavy metals, locks skin moisture, and also comfortable, and hassle-free to use. PureBorn bamboo diapers are indeed one of the best diapers available in India.
Are PureBorn diapers good for newborns?
Diapers are indeed a blessing in disguise as they help keep the baby dry, and comfy throughout the day and night, and thus enables new moms with the much-needed few hours of restful sleep. PureBorn diapers for newborn, where comfort meets style, are absolutely adorable, safe, and crafted with love to suit the newborn baby’s extra-sensitive skin. Devoid of harsh irritants, these diapers are your go-to option for keeping nappy rashes at bay.
Are PureBorn diapers eco-friendly?
Yes, PureBorn baby diapers are highly eco-friendly and are the perfect substitute for other commercial variants. These diapers are made with unbleached bamboo fibers (43% bamboo pulp) and Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) in the core layer and soft non-woven fabric on both top and bottom layers to provide the best comfort and protection to the baby’s delicate skin. These are also made with bio-hybrid plastic, containing 40% less petrochemicals than standard plastic packaging bags, and thus are biodegradable.
Is it safe to use PureBorn diapers?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use PureBorn organic diapers as these are dermatologically tested, and are free from heavy metals, and allergens. These ultra-soft nappies for your baby and are gentle towards your babies’ skin