2 – Sided reversible organic muslin cotton blankets by A Toddler Thing are uniquely designed to help your baby adjust to the world while still enjoying the comforts of the womb. The blanket is made of 3 layers of organic muslin cotton which will keep your baby extremely warm.
The breezy designs and precision stitching of our artisans promise the utmost comfort for your baby combined with a snug and cozy sleeping experience. The fabrics used in our blankets are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified, ensuring the highest of quality.
This blanket/quilt is like a dohar and are best suited for winters and the rainy season
Why ATT Blankets are the best for your baby:
- Made of 100 % GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Muslin fabric is extremely soft and safe for all types of sensitive skins
- Suitable for all weather conditions but primarily for winters and monsoons
- Made of Azo-Free Dyes
- Size – 1m * 1m
- The Blankets made of pure cotton and super-soft muslin fabric keeps the baby warm and snug ensuring a soothing and peaceful sleep.
- We use single layer of muslin fabric in our blankets. The muslin fabric is considered to be the softest and most-breathable fabric that gets softer with every wash.
- This freely woven fabric imitates the comforts of the womb, helps maintain optimal temperature and enhances the comfort level during sleep.
Washing Instructions :
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Don’t use any fabric softener or bleach.
- Use a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.