Protect Your Baby’s Eyes with Designer Shades! Optometrists warn that most lifetime UV damage occurs during childhood, and the risk for retinal damage is greatest in children less than 10. That’s why these shades block 100% of UVA and UVB rays. Imported Designer Shades Just Like Mom and Dad’s Why should the little one’s sunglasses be made out of cheap materials in China or Taiwan. Roshambo baby shades are made in Italy from materials designed with baby’s safety and health in mind. Even the little details are thought of, like molded logos on the sides instead of nasty painted logos that can easily peel off in baby’s mouth! They are incredibly durable, and the lens is shatter resistant. Stylish and fun for the hip, fashion-forward tot, and nostalgic 90?s pop culture names to make mom and dad smile. A Percentage of Sales is Donated to Autism Research and Support the Roshambo name pays tribute to our charitable cause: a game of “rock, paper, scissors” (otherwise known as Roshambo) can be a great teaching tool for autistic students that need extra attention or calming without disrupting the class.
Key Features :
- Lightweight sunglasses for athletes, runners, and active parents on-the-go! Our unique unbreakable frames can easily form to your head so they won’t slip, bounce or fall off.
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes.
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in the USA.
- Material is specially designed with kids in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable.
- Soft and safe for faces, hands and mouths.