- Ideal for soothing painful gums
- Features a variety of textures
- Light and easy for baby to grip
- Made of 100% natural rubber and hevea non treated wood
- From 0 month +
In an eco-responsible approach, we have decided to give a second life to the rubber trees (Hevea) used for the production of the natural rubber.
Rubberwood is soft and resistant material. No chemical treatment has been added, which makes it the perfect combination with our natural rubber.
Two teething ring bearing Sophie la girafe’s image.
Natural, these rings are made from 100% natural rubber and rubberwood.
- 2 different hardness to help soothe baby’s gum
- Easy to chew thanks to the shaped ears and horns
- Lightweight, they are easy to grasp and manipulate by small hands!
- Use a clean cloth moistened with soapy water. Surface clean only. Do not boil or sterilize.
- Refrain from rinsing or submerging your Sophie la girafe product and from placing the teether in the dishwasher or sterilizer.
- Made in China
- Packaging description: Window box So’pure
- Product dimensions: L 6,6 x W 0,6 x H 7 cm
- Packaging dimensions: L 15 x W 4 x H 13 cm
- Weight without packaging: 11 g
- Weight with packaging: 110 g
SAFETY ADVICE: inspect carefully before each use. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.