This Step2 workshop develops imaginations, creativity and motor skills. It includes Durafoam™ “wood” pieces that encourage sensory play in preschoolers and school-aged kids. Youngsters will love to make believe in their toy workshop that looks like a realistic project workbench! Made in USA of US and imported parts.
Step2 Real Project Workshop
• Sturdy table with “wood grain” legs has built-in spring-action vise, pull-out storage bin and top and bottom shelves to place toy tools and keep your play room neat and organized.
• Work surface features holes to accommodate screws, recesses for tool storage and an adjustable angle-finder.
• Battery-operated power drill with realistic sounds has interchange-able drill bits.
• Blueprint woodworking plans are conveniently displayed to stimulate a child’s imagination as they look at the design ideas of a birdhouse, airplane, boat and tool caddy.
• Unique realistic-looking “wood” is made from Durafoam that assembles easily and allows children to build creations with unlimited imagination. Includes 65-piece accessory set. Requires two “AA” batteries (not included). Made in USA. Minimum Adult Assembly Required.
There are no reviews yet.