TUCKS Medicated Cooling Pads with Witch Hazel provide instant soothing relief from the burning, itching and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids and other rectal and vaginal conditions. The ultra-soft pads are also effective for gentle cleansing and personal hygiene. Used as a moist compress, Tucks can provide extra relief from discomfort caused by hemorrhoids, childbirth and rectal or vaginal surgery. Tucks pads are pH-balanced and dye-free.
Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads with Witch Hazel, 100 CTUCKS Medicated Cooling Hemorrhoid Pads, 100-count
- RELIEF: TUCKS pads provide immediate relief from burning, itching and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids
- WITCH HAZEL: Soothes and protects irritated areas
- PERSONAL HYGIENE: The ultra-soft pads can be used to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas
- MOIST COMPRESS: Pads can be folded and used as a moist compress on inflamed tissue
- Stop Use Indications: condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days Rectal bleeding occurs
- Health Concern: Body Aches & Pains
- Skin Care Concern: hemorrhoid
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium citrate
Active Ingredient: Witch hazel (50% w/w)-Purpose: Astringent Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium citrate
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying.
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- After application, discard pad Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor Other
- For use as a moist compress – if necessary, first cleanse the area and place wipe in contact with irritated area for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed but not to exceed directions for use.